Please note: We are no longer taking registrations for the erpho website
Intelligent Working Awards 2014: Winner
Full details available at: http://www.erpho.org.uk/ep/KandInetwork.aspx
Local variation in avoidable death rates have been published by Public Health England (PHE):
A new website allows local people to see easily how their areas perform on early deaths from the major four killers, like heart disease and cancer, and how this varies across the country.
Fingertips: provides a rich source of indicators across a range of health and wellbeing themes.
- Browse indicators at top-tier local authority level
- Benchmark against the regional or England average
- Export data and graphs to use locally
Updated indicators are for Fingertips Midlands and East.
For more detailed information go to the Fingertips website
The INteractive Health Atlas for Lung conditions in England aims to:
- Help commissioners assess the impact of respiratory disease on local populations,
- Provide a single source of data on the burden of, and quality of care for respiratoy disease in England,
- Provide accessible, actionable data showing clinical variation, trends in disease patterns and quality of care.
Click here for more detailed information...